Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via Royal Mail second class post.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Website
The Cotswold Falconry website (the "Website") is owned and operated by Cotswold Falconry Ltd, Registration No: 6495413.
All of the goods/services on this Website are offered by Cotswold Falconry Ltd, "we/us", which will be the contracting party for any order that you place.
2. These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of goods/services on the Website. Please read them carefully.
- They do not affect your statutory rights.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the Website.
3. Prices and Promotions
All prices and charges on the Website are shown in UK pounds sterling. They include any VAT payable but exclude delivery charges. We are not responsible for any other importation taxes, sales taxes or charges that may be levied at the delivery destination.
- On occasion, the prices payable and promotions offered in respect of goods/services advertised on the Website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in Cotswold Falconry Centre. We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the Website. Similarly, Cotswold Falconry are under no obligation to honour any Website price or promotion in the event that they differ from those in-store.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods/services may be miss-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods/services at the incorrect price.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods/services and specifications of goods/services on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
Please see the help section for information on how to place an order. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "Submit" button on the check out page.
- All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgment email with your details of the goods/services that you have ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgment and is not an acceptance of your order.
- For certain goods/services, information concerning availability is not available on the Website. If you order goods/services, which are not available, we will contact you by e-mail and you will have the option to wait until the goods/services are available, or cancel your order in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
- Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the goods/services you have ordered have been dispatched to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
5. Right to withdraw goods/services
We reserve the right to withdraw any goods/services from the Website at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods/services from the Website.
The total cost of your order is the price of the goods/services, plus delivery charges at cost. All credit card payments are processed byBarclays Banking Services.
- Most major credit or debit cards in accordance with the payment methods section can make payment. Payment will be debited from your account upon or shortly before despatch of the goods/services to you.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
- We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
7. Deliveries and Risk
We despatch items ordered by you, as they are available using the method of delivery specified in the deliveries section. The delivery charge is as set out in the deliveries section.
- We are only able to deliver to addresses in the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands unless previously arranged with Cotswold Falconry Ltd. Orders will be sent to the delivery address specified we cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. If you wish to change your delivery address and an order is "IN PROGRESS" you must contact email@example.com or call 01386 701043.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the estimated delivery times set out in the deliveries section are met but we cannot accept any liability for late deliveries which are due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control.
- On occasion items may be lost in transit. If this occurs, you must follow the instructions set out in the deliveries section.
- Once you have received the goods/services, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods/services shall pass to you. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy, you must keep good care of the goods/services pending their return to us.
8. Cancellation & Returns
No Cancellations or Exchanges on special offers.
We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel experience dates at any time. Should your chosen goods or services be unavailable you will be entitled to a full refund,
- If you need to re-schedule or cancel a booking you have already made, we will always do our best to help. We usually require cancellations to be confirmed at least 21 days before the experience date; any agreed rescheduling of booking will be subject to a rebooking fee of no more than 25% of the purchase value. We will notify you of any variations to this cancellation period at point of booking.
- Refunds for bookings will be made if cancelled within 7 days of purchase unless the booking date falls within the 21 day time period, Refunds will be considered if bookings can be filled by other parties but may be subject to a rebooking fee of no more than 25% of the purchase value.
- If the bookings cannot be reallocated no refund will be payable.
Should you wish to cancel or return any of your goods/services, you may only do so in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
Each provision of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
The laws of England shall govern these Terms and Conditions of Sale and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We are required by law to inform you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Cotswold Falconry Ltd (cotswold-falconry.co.uk).
This web site agrees to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Cotswold Falconry Ltd's control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Cotswold Falconry Ltd
Bourton on the Hill
Moreton In Marsh
Tel: 01386 701043
Information Collection and Use
Cotswold Falconry Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Cotswold Falconry Ltd collects information from our users at different points on our website.
We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the browsing session. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. The cookie simply terminates after a period of time. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to re-enter any shopping cart information, thereby saving time. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site although shopping cart functionality will be unavailable.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We may use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When our order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your post code), or if a user no longer desires our service, the user can contact us and we will correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us.