An hour long experience where you will meet and handle a variety of our amazing raptors. Then under our guidance you will go and fly one yourself.
Please note: Suggested dates/times are subject to availability and will be confirmed via an email after purchase.
During this hour long experience you will have the opportunity to handle a variety of different birds of prey and find out the latest goings on with our breeding birds. Then it is to the field to fly a bird and experience the magic of such a noble creature returning to your gloved hand. All this is done on a one to one basis under the guidance of one of our falconers. The 'Flying Start' will end in time for you to watch from the beginning one of our regular displays.
- £40 per person or £60 for 2 people
- Extra people £20 each (max 4)
- Payable on booking
- Lasts 1 hr
- Starts at 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm & 3.30pm
- Available February to November
- April to September weekdays only
- Includes participants admission to centre
- Children must be accompanied by an adult